rss

P is My Best Friend

Posted by MEIJI | Posted in

The topic for this post is " P" is my best friend.... He has been my dearest friend since 6 months ago... I don't know where to begin my story....well, at first i was excited cause i am getting something special in my life..Wehoo!!...At that time, it felt like i was flying freely across the sky, jumping here & there...AAhhh.....Wut a wonderful world... i cant sleep at night thinking for the special day to arrive... It will be the sweetest memory for me( i assume) ...hihihi...As i waited for "the moment to arrive", the day still not 'pop out'...
I kept on waiting & waiting & waiting...it still the same...huh( sigh)..but i always bare in my mind that day soon will come, (after all, it is my conviction) & sometimes i felt like jumping from the boulder of Batu Caves...Hahaha..it sounds terrible right...ahhh... Right now i'm feeling resentment cause the day still not come yet... so the summary for this post is "patience" is my best friend....The day will come, its just a matter of time i believed.....
it SHOULD BE!!!....HAHAHAHAHA.....

2 Responses to "P is My Best Friend"

  1. Refie Redz Says:

    I'm a follower of your great blog! I really like it! It's very me! Good for you!

  2. MEIJI Says:

    hihi..tq refie..i hope its true what did u wrote..hahahaha..any way tanx 4 being my follower...hey how come u closed your blog...i really2 need to read that...hahaha..it happen during my boring time...don't bother about others.. just write babe...its their own prob if they don't like it....tell me more...hihihihi... P/s: pls dun 4get to upload pictures k...