rss

You...yes it's you!!!! look at me....

Posted by MEIJI | Posted in

Hello Malaysian people, rise and shine!!

Hope everybody are in their best shape. Actually I don't really have time to write because of the time constraint but to full fill the request from my fans so I have to write ( perasan banyak peminat... hahahaha..bunuh diri la..). First of all I just want to ask you guys one simple question, what is friend? I'm sure all of you know the answer to this question right?..Hmm...Well through my experience I had faced a lot of type of friends because I'm getting older...hmm....not older but getting matured ( it's a proper way to close your weakness).Hahahaha( cannot accept the fact). Some of them are sincere to become your friend & some of them just pretend to be your best pal (ya whatever).

The term friend here applied to me as ; someone that we can lean on when we need them. Actually this post is an acknowledgment for my dearest friends. I believe it's not too late for me to say thank you to all of my friends because you guys are rocks!,some more treat me damn well & never fed up with my 'gila-gila' attitude( I know sometimes you guys feel annoyed ) hahahaha...I don't care. As time goes by, some of them are leaving soon to full fill their dreams. Well I want to wish them best of luck and farewell especially to Pn. Esah( 50 cents) , Reengan (Hump kid) , Kak Zura( Diva), Kak Pidah( Mitchelle).. and to the rest of my friends such as Zoul, Kanesh, Ifwat, Shiela, Suhaila, Kak Pah, Refie, Aini( Gg) ,Kak Timah, Kak Su, Harut.......( semua yang mengenali diri ini) may our friendship last forever. Love you guys!!!!. I supposed this post should be long( berjela-jela) but for me it has a big meaning to me .

0 Responses to "You...yes it's you!!!! look at me...."